Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012-First post!

Hey everyone-
Just starting this blog today--yeah! Long time Miami Dolphin fan (even though they sucked this year-lol) ! I grew up a Steeler fan with my Mom and Dad. My Dad was from Pittsburgh so we didn't have a choice back then. After the Steel Curtain years were over, I started liking the Dolphins because I loved their uniforms (the colors mostly--as I'm sure you noticed the color scheme of my blog - lol!) Then I actually grew to really love them during the Dan Marino reign. How I miss those days:( Still love them-- proverbially hopeful) I like other teams too! The two other teams I like the most both lost yesterday--oh well:( Anyway, I have to decide who I will root for next--not sure yet. Let me know who you like for the Superbowl and why. Have Fun!
Jennifer

No comments: