Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh well--my team lost:(

I really thought the Patriots were gonna win after the first half was over. They had the lead for awhile in the third quarter and it seemed like they were gonna win it. But the Giants' really did play well-I do have to say!
So, I am disappointed cause my team loses and then the halftime show with Madonna was terrible I thought and then on top of that there was maybe about three good commercials and the only really memorable one for me was the Ferris Beuller one -that was great:)!
Oh, well!--So what's next now that the Superbowl is over?-Well, I'm still working on that! i will let you know when I figure it out--LOL! Meanwhile, keep an eye out for the Ferris Beuller commercial:)
Let me know-if you are Giants' fan and how your celebration was!

No comments: