Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's New?

Afternoon ya'll--
What's new in sports? Basketball, of course, March Madness coming in just days! Eehh--take it or leave it! Golf--boooorrrinng! Sorry, Pat:( My boss is a huge golf fan--haha! And Nascar's Daytona 500 -even more boring:)
This is what is in the news today--boy, do I miss football:( As I thought that to myself, I immediately had the thought of why is football not all year long? As a female, it took me a minute to answer that, but on my own, I did remember someone telling me once that it is such a physical game and too hard to sustain all year round. Anyone who can verify that for me or have any thoughts, please let me know!
Hope everyone is doing well and finding life fantastic! God Bless:) and please drop me a post or two or a hundred:)---LOL!
Jennifer

No comments: