Friday, March 2, 2012

What's New?

I guess Danica Patrick is who's in the news lately--- Never been a racing car fan (to put it nicely)--I guess I might be more prone to watch it as to root for a female racer--not that I'm a feminist-lol! It's just that I find racing really really boring so there would have to be something to peak my interest!!! Sorry, to all the racing fans out there--nothing personal--lol!
Boy, do I miss football!!!!:( Yes, I said it again-it's just that life is somewhat boring without it:)
Keep me posted on what keeps you going during this long season of meaningless other sports--lol:)
Just read a fairly exciting headline for baseball--it said that MLB will add a wild-card club to each league for playoff format--making it 10 teams now instead of 8! This is interesting to me cause I do like baseball:) I became a fan of the Braves when I was married. Used to think baseball was boring to watch too-lol--BUT once you have a team you like to root for (very important:)) and you understand the game more-that it's not just hitting and throwing the ball--it is definitely more fun to watch. Anyway, with these extra teams added--some of the underdogs will have more of a chance and I am always up for that!
Have a great week--God's Blessings to all:)

No comments: