Friday, March 16, 2012

I am so sad:(!

It's a sad day for me today-- just read a headline that said "Dolphins out of Manning chase"--LOL! I was really hoping he would go to Miami and give the Dolphins a way to turn around their long stretch of losing seasons. Oh well, maybe the other guy will do it for them. I don't really know who Matt Flynn is but I guess I better find out-:) Anyway, let me hear your thoughts! Would love to know what you think about the whole Manning thing-- and if there are any Dolphin Fans out there?

Hope everyone is doing well today! Here in South Carolina we are having record high temperatures--I am soooo not used to the heat-lol!

Would also love to hear about how you found my site and if there is anyone who saw the John 3:16 link--let me know:)
Thanks and God Bless, Jennifer

No comments: